Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Boy, Boy, and... boy

So these guys are about to have a little bro... it's official baby boy 3 is on his way. I'm way excited but since I'm out of boy names-- I've already used two favorite boy names and Michael has trumped all of my other favorite names not to mention about 30 nephews in the family with don't-use-this-name parents-- I'm opening it up to all of you. Given the awesome names of kido's in this blog group I'm hoping for a winner. So, send along any names (or advice for raising 3 kids 3 years old and younger) on my way. A big prize for the chosen name contributor.

And just think, in vitro to this. Who knew?

8 comments:

heat said...

Sarah, congrats! That's so funny that you came from a family of all girls and now there are so many grandsons.
I see your sisters at the neighborhood pool sometimes but they didn't tell me about your news.

I found a baby name site that you would type in the kids names you already have and then the site would spit out similar name options. I'll try and find it again.

heat said...

Found it. You fit in the 'patriotic' category:

Theodore
James
George
Jefferson
John
Abraham
Liberty
William
Ranger
Marine
Franklin
Ellis
Henry

k8theriver said...

i like heat's list. what is the site, heather?

k8theriver said...

i like Franklin Riding the best.

angerine said...

Sarah, congratulations! I can't believe how long it's been since I've seen you--I just realized I've never even seen you since you had kids, and now you're on #3. In fact the only kid I've ever met (out of any of the people that read this blog) is Chloe. wow. we should have a party so I can see some of y'all.

Anyhoo--my mom came up with some name suggestions for you on our family blog but she didn't want to make 'uninvited' comments here so you'll have to go to spendlovefamilyspot.blogspot.com.

P.S. I wish I knew a boy named Johnny, but I don't like John or Jonathan. So maybe Gianni? (in case he grows up to be Italian)?

heat said...

Babywizard.com. There's a link on the side bar for sibling names but it hasn't been working the last few days.

heat said...

i mean, babynamewizard.com

Erica Onelove said...

Congratulations!