Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sweet Baby James




so... i should have posted sooner, but i did send out a classic email that i thought ya'all would get. apparently not even angie got it! oops. sweet by me... so here are some pics of baby james (not jim or jimmy) sometimes called jj or "rock-a-by baby" by his big bro's came in january, 6 lbs. 6 oz., tiny and so freakin cute. honestly, i wonder if i have ever loved like this before. everything went well and unlike last time the epideral actually worked and i got through the ordeal without screaming or passing out, vomiting, having a panic attack, and a bunch of other crap that happened with sam was born.

4 comments:

k8theriver said...

angie, i sent you an email about a month ago and never heard from you. do we have your address wrong?

angerine said...

He is adorable! I think I see a lot more of Mike in him than in your other two boys, ya?

i no longer have my amfam email address so you can use angspendlove@hotmail.com. Danika, send me the meal plan if you can!

LoGunns said...

It might take me few days to find it and email it to you but I will do it.

angerine said...

In case any of y'all are interested in updates on what Tye and I are up to I'm going to try to start updating my personal blog more frequently so come on over and check it out.