Tuesday, February 16, 2010

#2

Don't everyone pass out, but I am about to make a post...
I am 12ish weeks pregnant and would love to add my comment regarding Angie's 'bump' post. I already don't have a waste, In the mornings I just look fat, but by the end of the day I look like I should be nearing my 25th week. My other symptoms included the need for nothing but cheese and grease the entire 1st trimester (thus the fatness), headaches that won't go away, and a real lack of motivation for anything and everything. Other than that life is grand! :)

11 comments:

k8theriver said...

yeah, lacey!
ugh. i never want to be pregnant again.

angie, do you know what you're having?

heat said...

What's everyone drinking? Pass it my way.

Ang, Tye told me the gender. SOOOOO excited for you!!!

Loose- I'm pretty sure it was still sappy love songs. Congrats again.

heat said...

oh, you need more vitamin B. That'll help with the headaches. Drink that emergenc drink mix everyday. That's how i got my headaches to leave. I'm sure there has to be a flavor you like, right?

k8theriver said...

you ready for another one, heat?

what are you having, ang?

heat said...

Yeah, when I was told I couldn't jog, bike, hike, or even walk for exercise for about a year I instantly wanted to have another kid. I'm already out of the game, I might as well be pregnant.

angerine said...

for those who want to check out my babies naughty bits. pedophiles.

angerine said...

Congrats Lacey. Sorry you feel like crap.
I have heartburn so bad that just reading the words "cheese and grease" made me need to chomp down a few more Tums.

Loose said...

Vitamin B huh? I will try anything. Where did you buy the emergenc mix? I didn't know you were trying... Chad and I don't have to 'try' so to speak. First times a charm. :)
Angie who is your doctor?

angerine said...

Dr. Chalmers. He's coo. Who is yours?

heat said...

anywhere. It's cheapest at Target.

Loose said...

I see Dr. Thompson, love the guy, a little scatter brained but great!