Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Update on my rampage alert

So I called & called & left messages for the teacher to call me back. She never did. I didn't want to confront her because I hate confrontation so I cower over the phone.

Finally yesterday I called & said that I needed to speak to her now so get her on the phone....please.

I told you she was a beast. I explained the problem & this is what she said.
"Yep, that's right. Kids are only allowed to go to the bathroom at recess." Did she hear a word I said???

So, calling her did no good. She still won't let Ethan go to the bathroom if he asks. What is her freaking problem?

6 comments:

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Crappy!!!!

LoGunns said...

I would talk to the principal. That's messed up.

angerine said...

Definitely talk to the principal, I'm pretty sure she HAS to let kids go to the bathroom if they really need to go.

Erica Onelove said...

She's a wench. I had already talked to the principle about her at the first of the year.

I think she needs to retire cuz she doesn't like kids.

angerine said...

I know I already commented about how crazy I think this is, but I can't get over it. I heard something about how one of the forms of torture that they use in places like Guantanamo is not letting people use the bathroom so they are forced to sit in their own waste, which is totally humiliating. Call the ACLU, Ethan's civil liberties are being violated!! (I think I got caught up in your Rampage Fever there for a minute).

Sea Plus said...

I peed my pants in 4th grade because Mr. Blizman wouldn't let me go to the bathroom during "relaxation time."

I wanted to die.

Tell your kid to leave the class and go to the bathroom whenever he/she wants (sorry i couldn't tell the gender of your child). Grade school is one of the few times when you can disregard authority and pay little to no consequences. Fantastic.