Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Joy and Pain

So there is a gaggle of lesbians (do lesbians come in gaggles? maybe it's a den of lesbians...) that lives in the buildings across from ours. There are 3 separate condos brimming with gay pride, including rainbow flags, rainbow wind-socks and rainbow bumper stickers on the doors and the cars. These are big girls with motor-cycle-riding lesbatude, and attending the church of the Lesbeterians. If I had to guess, I'd say they all answer to the name "coach".
So anyway, last week Tye and I were hanging on our front porch when a highly entertaining scene went down, involving lots of screaming, slamming doors, screeching tires, more yelling, some crying, and several instances of stomping away in a huff. We had a front row seat, y'all!
It reached a pinnacle when a mini-van full of big women pulled up in front of the building and one girl (who had done most of the huffy stomping) comes out of her front door screaming and crying that she "just wants her best friend back but I guess I can't have her." It was way sad, and I don't know why, but it was all I could do to not bust out laughing.
THEN, she keeps repeating the part about wanting her best friend back and each time she repeats it her voice gets higher and more shrill so eventually she is screaching "I can't have her! I can't have her!" and bashing herself on the head each time she says it. Usually I don't find so much pleasure from other peoples pain (oh wait. Yes, I do. Why else would I TiVo America's Funniest Videos?) but this whole week Tye and I just crack each other up constantly doing our reenactment of The Fight.
Then last night I saw this video of some sweet lezzie rockin out while the straight couple is fighting.

I wonder if that dancing lady went home later and cracked up her girlfriends by reenacting that girl bitching at her boyfriend. I hope so. That would restore balance to the universe.

5 comments:

k8theriver said...

where do you live?

angerine said...

by Scaldoni's and Skywest...Lezville, Utah 84770

sarah said...

this made my night. mike actually read it with me and was almost in tears when you referred to the incident as The Fight. we had fun trying to seduce each other last night by imitating the lesbo (while singing 'joy and pain' of course) in this video... oh... good times all around.

heat said...

Our tenant in CC was gay. There were a lot of funny, well...more peculiar than funny moments. Very entertaining.
He probably thought the same thing about us.

Why did they have to take the rainbow?

angerine said...

Heather, that's SO weird! Just 20 minutes ago I was thinking about never again being able to use a rainbow for anything because it's been hijacked by Gay.