Monday, July 27, 2009

Rosetta Stone


dan's parents gave me Rosetta Stone Deutsch Level 1 a couple of years ago for Christmas. i was hoping to get through it before going to germany but then we got busy with moving and it got packed up.

i just found out today that dan has listed it on craigslist for $75. it costs $259 new. i have a really hard time selling things that cost a lot of money. he asked, "would you rather have $75 or this sitting on your shelf?" i would rather have it sitting on my shelf.

i was just wondering if any of you were interested in buying it.

or borrowing it.

3 comments:

heat said...

Yes. Is it up on ebay right now?
I'm looking for French also.

k8theriver said...

he took it off craigslist.
it is safe.
send me your address.

angerine said...

heather, pass it to me when you are done. I've been hounding Barr to give me copies of his for a year. And he's obviously never going to do it.