Friday, July 20, 2007

Welcome to America


Last night I turned on the TV to see Victoria Beckham in search of her families new house in LA. I don't know if it was a one time show for sure but I watched the whole thing. She was asked to pitch the ball at the opening of a Dodger's game as an honor and to welcome her to the USA. She was nervous that she would "make them lose". Then she dressed up a sex doll to look like her so the paparazzi would follow the doll in the car so she could shop in peace. The funny thing is the doll looked just like her. Then, this morning I read this article in the Onion about plastic surgery. It must be difficult living in the public eye. All those surgeries all the time. Truthfully I think she looks better than when she was Posh Spice. It must be the true love that her and David share though, I'm sure she's totally natural. I think we are all a little more grateful knowing that David Beckham is now in America, am I right?

2 comments:

angerine said...

America will be a better place with the Beckham's here, I'm sure. I actually just googled "spice girls" to see what she used to look like (I missed that era due to being a missionary). Is it wrong to prefer her current deathly skinny figure?
I am very happy about the Onion report--it's going to be perfect timing! In a couple years, when Tye starts making loads of cash, it will be just the right time to start getting mad plastic surgery. Thank heavens for the past 30 years of 'guinea pig' women--maybe we should call them "pioneers"--who paved the way.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

I watched it too! Didn't you hear her after they walked off the baseball field? She said something like, "I thought my silicons would fly out!" I thought it was hillarious.