Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Im alive

Sorry It has been so long. I wrote a big long story about what I have been up to about a week and a half ago and then the computer crashed before I got to post it, I was pissed and avoided the dumb thing.
I am due Aug 19th and feeling the growing pains, not only in the stomach but the ass and thighs as well. I even have relief society arms. Any tips from those that have been there? I still run 3-5 miles 6 days a week and nothing helps. I guess it's a lame genetic pre-disposition. Other than that I can't complain to much it's been a rather easy pregnancy. Other than the time I passed out at work and my co-workers called 911. I had a vaso vagal episode. Apparently when the baby pinches of the Vegas nerve you don't get enough oxygen to your brain and you pass out. I knew something wasn't right so I hooked myself up to the heart rate monitor at work and watch my blood pressure drop. Just before I went unconscious it was 84/44 (normal being 120/80). The last thing I said was don't call 911, I was thinking for financial reasons of course. I was out for about 4-5 min they say, long enough for the fire engines and ambulance to arrive. Talk about embarassing!
Danika Richmond is AWESOME! I lived there after hygiene school and worked for Dr. Carlson the dentist in that town, he is the coolest! Good luck with the move, I to get attached to homes, but was ready to move from Midvale after the last big robbing we took. :)

5 comments:

k8theriver said...

lacey, i have all of the fatness you mentioned plus a fat face. but i deserve it. i don't exercise or eat right. i can't believe you are running that much. my belly is way too big. any closer to deciding on a name?

heather, you better call when you come up here.

heat said...

You were passed out for 5 min? That's scary. Did you have a nice dream?
I never see pregnant women running. Do you have the pregnant waddle while you run. That would be so funny to watch.
Lacey, are you having a baby shower? I could put something together for you or we could have a double for katie too. You'll both need BOY stuff.

Katie- Wellz had one full day off so we went up to IKEA and back the same day. We were there 6 hours. Sorry that i didn't call. Fast trip.
Thanks to IKEA and Wellz I have a brand new, really cool bathroom. Yeah!

k8theriver said...

i would have met you there heather. post pictures of your bathroom. i always need ideas.

Loose said...

My sister Maren & Sister in law Mandi are planning a shower for me, but we have yet to pick a date. When we figure out a date Ill post it and anyone that will be in town I would love to see.
Kate I don't eat right either I guess that could be my problem.
Heather I don't have the waddle yet, thank heavens! Oh and when i did wake up I felt like a million bucks, could a run a marathon. I think it was the oxygen they put on me.

sra. pistola said...

My friend said with her first pregnancy she worked out every day and ate right and still gained 50 lbs. Her second pregnancy she worked out a total of about 10 times ate terrible and gained 30 lbs. How does that happen? Good to hear you are still alive Lacey. I'm sure we will be getting to know "THE dentist in the town."