Saturday, May 26, 2007

Onion Article


Period Suppression Pill OK'd

The FDA approved Lyrel, a birth control pill that stops the monthly menstrual cycle altogether. What do you think?

Asian Man

Chris Jawoerk,
Marketing Director
"This is unfair—when will they come up with a pill that keeps my genitals from bleeding."

Old Man

Alex Lau,
Sous Chef
"This could potentially ruin daytime television's entire sponsorship model."

Old Woman

Baly Sniderman,
Admissions Clerk
"I've already figured out a way to stop the menstrual cycle altogether: 14 consecutive pregnancies."

4 comments:

sra. pistola said...

As much as I wish guys had a taste of what we as women go through with the whole menstral cycle, pregnancy, and delivery things... I must say I am so glad that the male genitals don't bleed.

Also Matt and I found the place where we could potentialy be living and I really think it is the little town I have been looking for. It is called Richmond and it is north of Logan. I loved it.

sra. pistola said...

Jordan I need you to add my house to your affordable house of the week post:)

angerine said...

eewwwww.

Wellz said...

Richmond is really rad. my bro and sis-in-law lived there for awhile. They had a small river in their back yard and raspberries. We went to the pepperidge farms outlet place and stocked up on veronas and milanos. So cheap.
Good luck selling your house!

HEAT