Monday, April 02, 2007

Baby Boy Names

here is a list for lacey. all these names have either an "a" or an "r" (to go with farr).
anders
ansel
asher
axel
brant
calvin
cash
charles
denver
dexter
ender
ezra
grant
grayson
halvor (hal)
henry
jarek
jaron
maddox
marcus
maximos
oliver
orson
oscar
rex
rocco
romeo
samson
samuel
sanders
slater
steinar (this is for chad, it means rock warrior)
sterling
stewart/stuart
suck chin (this was really in the book, what the...?)
tafton (taft)
talvin
talmadge
tavish
tavor
thor
topher
trevor
trey
xavier
zachary
zander
zavier

4 comments:

heat said...

I like the "O" names and the "M" names. Is this a competition? I'm totally going to come up with a list. What should the prize be if Lacey picks our name?

angerine said...

I really like -almost- every single name on the list (suck-chin not so much). but I'm totally going to come up with a (prize-winning) list too--I've been trying to figure out what the prize could be but I'm coming up empty. a trip to St.Louis perhaps? that way I win no matter what--unless I literally win, in which case I lose.

Loose said...

Thanks for the help so far. I need to come up with a great prize as well to motivate all you to be on the look out for great boys names.

Unknown said...

Congratulation on maintaining a great blog. I picked Henry at your list. I am quite pleased with this name. It is a nice meaning and is not tired at all.