Sunday, April 01, 2007

All you need is LOVE



Dude, you must all go RIGHT NOW to Las Vegas to see LOVE. SO AMAZING! It's the show at Mirage that took the place of Sigfried and Roy. Beatles music with Cirque Du Soleil, come on. So cool. The late George Harrison (RIP) was good friends with the creator of Cirque Du Soleil. Before his death they talked about collaborating Beatles music with C.D.S. I wish someone would go see this so we can talk about it. I don't want to give anything away. I'm assuming everyone is a Beatles fan. Which makes this a must see. Get this...The opening night Paul McCartney, his kids, Yoko Ono, John Lennon's two sons, Ringo Star, his wife and kids, George Harrison's wife and children all sat together. The biggest Beatles reunion since the break up of the band.
This was my second experience with Cirque Du Soleil. Have any of you seen them? I saw them perform at the SLC Olympics. I noticed almost every major Hotel [maybe just Wynn owned] has their own C.D.S. I bet LOVE is the best of them.

Don't ya just love Vegas. The gardens at Bellagio are one of my favorite things. They had butterfly gardens this time. In my dream house I'll have my own magical butterfly garden. You will all be invited to visit.

1 comment:

angerine said...

I haven't heard about this show, but I can imagine it is amazing. I totally want to go now!
Once upon a time, Aaron Slemboski took me to Cirque for my birthday. We saw Mystere in Vegas and it was completely mind-blowing. A year ago, I got free tickets from AmFam to see the traveling company perform here in St. Louis. Utter disappointment. It just can't compare to the "real" thing.
How much are tickets going for these days?