Saturday, April 21, 2007

Sorry is a sorry word


Here's a super secret site that will make you want to buy tons of gear you had no idea you needed. The products are sweet, the shipping is fast, and returns are so easy. Now, I've been debating posting about this site since it is so super secret. I mean, I sort of want to keep it to myself. Only one item is displayed at a time until it is sold out. I don't know if I want the competition. But I'm feeling a little guilty about the comments on my cell phone habits. Please accept this super secret site as my apology. I really love you all and can't imagine a life without any of you in it. You are my everything.

7 comments:

sra. pistola said...

The only apology I'm accepting will be the one you say onthe phone when you call me back :) But the super secret web page does help ease the akward tension between us :) Do bikes ever come up on this supet secret page? Matt really needs a bike so if anyone hears of any really really good deals then please let me know.
Heather, your voice and the way you talk are really cool.

angerine said...

based on this super secret information, I now like that you don't answer your phone. In fact, I prefer it. It's something to depend on. I like knowing that I can call and leave you messages of any type and length.
pLUS, I think I lost your phone number when my phone got stolen a couple years ago so who am I to accuse you of never answering, when I never call?
You are forgiven.
Danika, if a bike ever does come up on this super secret site, you're going to have some fierce competition from St. Louis. We went biking last weekend and had to stop like 200 times while Tye adjusted his stoopid, jacked-up bike. By the end of that ride he could have talked me into spending any amount of money on a new bike for him.

k8theriver said...

do you have a land line?

heat said...

No, I don't have a land line. Do you?

jordan said...

Heather, You never called me back either.

k8theriver said...

yes. 801.766.3162

heat said...

hey jordan, your message came through today.