Thursday, December 06, 2007

cheating

sorry for the lack of picture yesterday. i forgot to take the camera with me when i went out. today is so dreary. everything is grey. so i'm going to post pictures of things around here that we like. like maple canyon (easy climbing):


this was a year ago. i was skinny. now i'm 80% fat and lazy. so...how does a fitness goal sound? anyone want to help motivate me by getting in shape together? we could each sign up for a triathlon/marathon/5k/whatever in our home towns or we could meet and do the same race together. any takers?

5 comments:

heat said...

80%, don't be so hard on yourself. You did just have a baby. Plus, when you think you are fat you are really just normal sized. I do like the fitness goal. What is your preference? I'd like to do the sg marathon in oct. Our friends live in Boston and I'd really like to qualify and run while they live there. It's been a few years since I've done a triathlon though. I guess what I'm saying is YES! I am game for a fitness goal.

Erica Onelove said...

How could you be fat or lazy? I don't think so.

As for the climbing...that scares me. I've never been into rock climbing & have recently discovered my extreme fear of hights. I just always thought my feet tingled for some strange unknown reason.

I need a fitness goal as well.

sarah said...

kate, you look hot. the stg triathlon is full, but we could do summer games. it's the same course, a little cheaper, and one month later (warmer). i need someone to kick me in the pants to get in shape. i usually just do dance pad. lets work out.

LoGunns said...

I want to do the summer games triathalon.

Loose said...

I hear you on the fat thing. Holy crap this baby fat is hard to get off. I still have 17-18 lbs to go. I'm think I shouldn't have waited until in my 30s. Everyone says the older you are the hard it is to bounce back. I'd love to do any of the above mentioned fitness goals. It would be fun to all do the same one.