Monday, December 10, 2007

my bad

so i kinda dropped the ball on the photo a day gig. i guess i just don't get out much. and when i do i forget the camera. or if i have the camera i don't take the time to pull over and snap a picture. because kids are ticking time bombs without an accurate count-down. one second you're browsing the frozen food aisle and the next it's WWIII. you abort mission and drive directly home (not stopping to take photos) screaming, "i'm taking back all your Christmas presents!"
i owe you a couple of pictures so i plan on surprising you at my convenience.
who's turn is it now?

5 comments:

Erica Onelove said...

I think it's Danika's turn.

Anonymous said...

I know, it was a difficult assignment. I'll let you have extra credit and still pull off an A if the surprise is impressive.

Do Lacey and Sarah want a turn? I think Logunn's up.

LoGunns said...

OH I forgot it was my turn. Be prepared to have your minds blown.

sarah said...

what is the picture a day thing? i think you might be bored out of your wits-- here is my dishwasher, here is my broom, here is a bottle. . . see you're bored already.

Anonymous said...

Daily photos is a fantastic idea courtesy of Mrs. Wellz wherein we post one picture each day of the city/community/neighborhood/whatever that we live in. We each take a week. No rules, just whtever strikes your fancy.
I like how Heather is experimenting with nicknames, I'm going to copy her.