Sunday, December 16, 2007

Fat and Happy




Unfortunately I am not the one that is fat AND happy, but my little guy sure is. So how many of you gals are ready for Christmas? I mean in the commercialized sense. Husbands are so hard to shop for. This year I decided I would give of myself and learn how to cook India food, So I am buying all the spices and am going to cook Chicken Tikka Masala One of Chad favorite dishes. Wish me luck or if any of you have tips I would greatly appreciate them. What is everyone else doing for the Christmas break. I'd love to get together with whoever is in St. G.

6 comments:

Erica Onelove said...

I'm finished shopping...stocking stuffers & all. I'm pretty happy about it.

Erica Onelove said...

P.S. What a sweet little face! He's so cute!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Love the chair & I am so glad I know you love it ... now I can buy it with confidence.

Coby wants to learn how to cook Indian food too - so give us some tips! Love it!

LoGunns said...

Cute! How do yo prounce his name? Is it lika Adam with an n or like Ayden? Come see us whenever your in Logan. So who all is signing up for Salem triathlon? I had a bumbo like that and Hazel pushed her self out of it while she was at the babysitters up on the counter. luckily she fell into the sink.

angerine said...

Mmmm, Indian food. I've tried cooking Chicken Sagwala/Palak Paneer which are my faves and I'm still trying to get it right. My tip is that if you use cardamom seeds make sure you put them in a pepper mill or have some type of grinder. I wish I knew how to make Naan--Love it!
My husband is the easiest in the world to shop for, I just wish I had the money to buy all the stuff I have in mind for him.
Adan is adorable! We are staying in St. Louis for Christmas, maybe heading down to Austin, TX again to see Tye's parents.

Anonymous said...

Adan's awesome. What a cute kid.

Loose, we make Indian food all the time. The secret is a good recipe and buying spices in bulk at the health food store, tons cheaper and fresher. We have a billion recipes that rock- I could give them to you. To make a good tikka you can't cut corners. And it will usually take a couple of hours to prepare. We'll invite you over for an Indian food party. We'd love to see the Farrs.