Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happy


First of all I would like to say how COOL life here in Logan. We have been so happy here in every aspect of our lives. Work, school, building, family, romance, branch, and home. After a week of living here I just felt like this was the place meant for us. I'm even skinnier than I have ever been since I married Matt. What I should post a picture of is me looking outrageously happy! but for now I will post a picture of the home we are building in Richmond. We just got our windows put in two nights ago. It was freaking cold too.

7 comments:

k8theriver said...

happy for you. you're more likely to have us as neighbors than those southern folk. wish we were closer so we could help with your house.

Erica Onelove said...

Yah! How cool to build your own home. I am jealous.

I will come visit when you guys are finished.(Not that I don't want to help!)

angerine said...

That's so great you guys have found your perfect life there.
When you say "branch" does that mean you are not in a ward? Are you out in the boonies?

Anonymous said...

We go to a Spanish branch here in Logan.

heat said...

Danika, you're rad. I'm happy for your happiness. We'll come help when we get back. My sis lives in Logan too.

LoGunns said...

When exactl do you get back Heat?

Loose said...

Danika- My sister Lindsey and her husband Joe live up there in Logan they are super cool if you guys need friends. I have been wanting to come for a visit and now I have another excuse. If you need any house building advice let me know, Chad is Mister handy.