Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Clearing the air...

Ok...here's the deal. I hate when people talk about me & don't just talk to me. I know it's a sensitive subject but you all can ask me anything & I'll tell you straight up. I've never been afraid to tell people my life story. I just don't want to post it on my personal blog & have some weird stalker come & get me in the night you know? I'm scared of dudes. If you've wondered why Kb hasn't been in my blog lately here's why...

Fact...I am seperated from KB
Fact...Nothing's official yet
Fact...I deserve to be treated good
Fact...It was totally my decision
Fact...He's totally kissing my ass
Fact...It's complicated
Fact...I'm still happy
Fact...He's trying to win me back
Fact...I love him dearly
Fact...He loves me too
Fact...He's been gone since November
Fact...He's working in Wyoming on the oil field
Fact...I am a great wife
Fact...I'm really lonely but do great on my own
Fact...I hide it well
Fact...I'm scared because I don't know where my life is going
Fact...I need friends & support

Fiction...I'm going for a record on how many marriages I can have
Fiction...He left me
Fiction...I'm a crazy psycho that sucks at marriage
Fiction...I make good choices

On that note....I'm an extremely happy person that doesn't care what others think. Some people might be offended by the fact that I've been married twice & maybe divorced twice...I'm sorry about that.
So there is my story. Sorry to be a bummer.

8 comments:

k8theriver said...

one thing that i love about not living in st. g is that i am never in on the gossip. i don't have to worry about rumors tainting my judgment.
sorry for your troubles.
i remember before i was married hearing about the high divorce rate and wondering what was wrong with people. then i got married and was amazed it wasn't higher. :)

Erica Onelove said...

Haha! Amen to the gossip comment. St. George is the worst!
Thanks Katie.

LoGunns said...

Sorry. I didn't even know you were having troubles. How are the kids?

heat said...

I'm sure you'll make the right decision. You deserve the best because you have earned it. I'm right next door now so call or come by anytime.

Erica Onelove said...

The kids are fine. They pretty much think he's gone for work. He loves my kids & is good to them.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

You are always welcome at our house - but you already knew that. We love you no matter what happens - just like we all always have.

One thing that Jordan said to me when I was dating someone who wasn't good for me always stuck with me. She told me I deserved someone who worshipped me. Someone who wanted the best for me, not themselves.

I never thought that was possible until Coby came along. I really think if you remember that you will end up with the right person for YOU.

Counseling was the best thing for Coby & I ... I think everyone should do it. Having a 3rd person outside of the loop really see's into the real problems ... it saved us.

jordan said...

Nice Erica, that is some juicy gossip.

Also, I heard Heather Heaton shaved her head.

angerine said...

Erica, I'm sorry to hear about that. I don't know KB or anthing about your situation but I hope you guys can work it out and I hope that he keeps kissing your ass and trying to win you back because you DO deserve someone who worships and appreciates you.