Thursday, January 24, 2008

The St. George Super Group

Travis Roberts band is playing this Saturday at 9 o'clock. Come to the Jazzy Java for a real party. Nate Torgerson, Sean Taylor, and Juddy are also in his band. They will be playing some Trigger Locks songs among others. Since they are such a conglomerate you will hear lots of faves throughout the years. Maybe even Sick of You from Soulfish. Maybe. Perhaps you'll even hear Mass Appeal or Misfit.

Spread the word. They are praying for a big crowd.

Erica, Travis said to make sure we invited you personally. See you there.

12 comments:

Erica Onelove said...

Sweet. I feel cool.

Maybe I can convince one of them to teach lessons to my boy.

jordan said...

Oh man. This post makes me so jealous I don't live in SG.

LoGunns said...

I wish I was coming this weekend.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

erica can i go with you?

k8theriver said...

that would be fun.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

lacey farr - will you email me ashlynnsuzy@yahoo dot com???

Erica Onelove said...

Yes Ashie, come with me.

Heat? Kids?

Erica Onelove said...

My guess is probably not since it's at 9?????

heat said...

I'm sure there are no rules with the kids. Bring them if you want. It's just at a coffee joint. We probably will bring Asa since we haven't found a sitter.

Ashlynn, I invited Lacey to come with me to LAC this month. She showed me the outside of your house from her balcony. Nice.

Also everyone, Lacey has the sweetest house. I told her to post pictures but she might need some bugging. She's decorated the whole house herself and she did an awesome job. GoooOOOO!!! LOOSE!!

angerine said...

Loose PLEEEEEASE share pictures of your house!!!!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Yeah - thanks Heather! Lacey you should post photos because I didn't get the full tour!

Erica Onelove said...

I'm taking Ethan but leaving Sierra & Anavey at home!!!
Ethan want to watch em play.