Saturday, January 19, 2008

Jinxed

Alright, all this talk of bad hair cuts & bad experiences has totally jinxed me. I'm crying!

Today I went in for a cut & color. I got there at the salon at 10:30 am. I left at 3:30 pm. No joke...I was there for 5 hours & when I left I was literally crying. I decided to put some golden brown highlights in with my dark color. The color looks great everywhere except for the inch by my scalp. It looks like my roots grew out & I had naturally yellow hair. The highlights an inch away from my head are a pretty reddish golden brown but the yellowy-orange...not so much. She also wacked it off. I told her to put some subtle layers in because my hair was getting so heavy from the length. She then decided to thin it out. I don't want my hair thinned out! She said I had to much hair.

Anyways, I'm making her fix it tomorrow & I'm not going to church. Yep-it's that bad.

P.S. Heather's hair is really cute. It's not shaved...just really short.

4 comments:

heat said...

I've got some clippers that'll fix all your problems :)

Erica Onelove said...

Haha Heat!

angerine said...

Ohhhh! That sucks! Was this a person that has done your hair in the past? I hope she can fix it! I have had many hair disasters and they are pretty much always fixable--if you're willing to keep forking over more and more money. I hope the jinx ended with you because I have an appointment Thursday.

By the way, Katie if you're willing to drive to Logan to get your hair done I know someone there who is FANTASTIC. Her name is Pam Waldron, she is Tye's best friends' wife and she owns Valhalla Salon. Don't know how much she charges because she just trades with Tye for treatments--my guess is that she is not cheap. But she is seriously amazing. There is a group of people here in St. Louis that fly her here every few months to do their hair, so when she comes I always go to her.

Erica Onelove said...

My hair is fixed. It was my virgin hair that cannot handle lightened colors.

Lesson learned.

Katie...I also know a great stylist in SLC. Her name is Amy & she works at Landis Salon.

Do not under any circumstances go to The Jagged Edge in downtown SLC. The guy destroyed my hair & it took 4 years to repair!