Saturday, April 12, 2008

New Do

Why is it so hard for a stylist to believe you when you say, "not much shorter." i guess it is relative. i finally braved the bangs. i've been toying with them for years but never cut enough. i think i kinda like them for now. here are some pictures. i should totally go on america's next top model. i know how to work my angles. i was actually just trying to get a picture of the a-line. i had to edit the photos to make my blotchy-freckly-red-nosed face look a little better.

5 comments:

angerine said...

I like the bangs! You look good with them.
I wish I had your skinny arms.

k8theriver said...

ha ha. fooled you. that's why i put the second picture in--because my arms look skinny. THEY ARE NOT! they are so flabby and not back to pre-prego size.

Erica Onelove said...

Bangs look good. Thumbs up!

Liz Stanley said...

very cute: bangs,skinny arms and model poses

heat said...

Who do you remind me of? Someone famous...