Friday, April 04, 2008

Surprise vacation for me!!!

Kb surprised me with a trip to Cabo San Lucas. We're trying to work it out. He knew I had to get out of this town (my personal hell) so we are going on an all-inclusive vacation for a week!!

We went to get our passports last week & I'm so excited. We're leaving May 12 & come home May 19. Ahhhh...one week kid free....I can't wait!! Everything is paid for....food, tips, all activites, etc.!!!

I'm also kinda nervous. One, because I'm not in shape. Two, because I haven't been on an airplane since middle school. And three, because I fear getting mugged or something. I am going to be working out hard to be able to wear my bikini I got. We'll see.

ASHLYNN: Dont' tell mom & dad yet. I have to ask them to watch the kids!!

13 comments:

k8theriver said...

we went there last year. you should go whale watching if you've never been before.

heat said...

Erica, that's awesome!
My sis started a group that meets at the track every day at 9am. We take turns watching the kids and running. You should come. Lacey said she would come on Monday.

Erica Onelove said...

I work now....boo :(

I'm going to start going to the gym at G.V. though. How are you feeling anyways? I'm a bad friend & never call you.

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

If you are excited we are excited. Cabo is a sweet place & it will be nice & HOT for you. :)

I would stay at the resort the entire time, we wasted our time going into town. Just buy the souviners off the beach people, they are the same. The town is nasty unless you like to drink it up non stop.

angerine said...

Sounds super fun. I've been wondering how it's going with you and Kb. I assume this means things are pretty good??

Erica Onelove said...

Yeah, my family isn't supportive of it at all. They want me to find someone new.

It's frustrating. I love the man!

heat said...

Erica, are you moving to slc?

Erica Onelove said...

Heat....I sure do want to.
S.G. just isn't for me....besides you never call me :(

J/K

k8theriver said...

i know of a house for sale near slc.

Erica Onelove said...

Katie....where??
Good deal?

k8theriver said...

our house. in lehi (thanksgiving point exit--easy access to I15). we'll miss it here. it's a fair deal.
http://www.utahrealestate.com/785049

Erica Onelove said...

Wow...that IS a fair deal!

We have been looking in the Sugarhouse area at homes $300K +

angerine said...

Katie your house looks great.
Erica, is there something taking you to SLC or you just need a change of scenery?