Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Park Pictures

when i was in st. g. a couple weekends ago, lacey and i met at the park. the stars all aligned and heather and asa even showed up before we left! this is the first time i have seen her since her baby shower for asa. and that's not due to lack of trying. don't feel bad erica, i think heather is one of those who take on their husband's friends and only visits hers in the blogging world.
i know you all can just hop on over to my family blog if you want to see pictures of fred. i'm posting these so you can see adan's cute round face.

8 comments:

k8theriver said...

you can tell that adan is mellow. i wish i had a mellow kid. 4 times during this post i had to carry fred away from the computer cords into the next room of toys. count your blessings lacey.

angerine said...

They're both so adorable and so bald! I'm glad to finally get to see more pics of Adan.

heat said...

Man, that post makes me want to hang out WAY more. Did you forget that I actually participate in this blog?

Cute pictures. You and your camera take really good pictures.

For the record- it is easier to hang out with people that live in the same town as you do.

heat said...

Oh, and I do call Erica and invite her to go places. I'm not 100% lame.

k8theriver said...

sorry, heat. didn't mean to make you go on the defense there. i'm glad i was finally able to meet up with you.

Erica Onelove said...

Cuteness!!

Heat, I love you & yes she did invite me for Indian food dinner which was really tasty & to her condo but I didn't go to that one
:(

sarah said...

holy cow your little bald babies are so dang cute... i always wanted to have a bald baby so i could rub his head, but it comes out braidable... instead i have a bald husband.

Loose said...

Thanks for posting those Kate. I still haven't loaded mine to the computer yet.
So I finally felt a tooth pop through Adan's gums just yesterday, surprise surprise!
Oh and Ashlynn's baby girls is so beautiful, so much dark hair!