Saturday, March 24, 2007

Happy face on mars


Hey girls. I just wanted to say how happy it makes me to come to this "pure and holy" place. Especially this past week and read new posts almost daily. It's been a really great week here at our friend blog. I'd like to encourage more of you to post and I'll promise to be a better poster as well. So, what's everyone doing this weekend? Wellz actually has a Saturday off so we are tiling the bathroom. I know, definately a blog worthy subject.
Love,
Heather

4 comments:

k8theriver said...

dan is working on finishing the attic then we are going to park city to watch our friend torah compete in snowboarding. last week at the us open she won $100 thousand and a volvo. the weekend before that she won $30 thousand. plus all her sponsors. i'm raising my girls to be pro something. http://www.roxy.com/snow/snow_0607/roxysnow.aspx

k8theriver said...

i've been so lazy about blogging. i think maybe we should assign weeks, or days of the week for each of us to blog. (we won't count on shana or wendy--she says she can't get on) but at least 5 or 6 of us can contribute regularly. what do you think?

angerine said...

for your girls to become "pro something" http://girlslearntoride.com/
EventSite/View/Pages/Home.aspx

as far as assigning days or weeks, I'll do whatever you all decide. sometimes I don't post because I think everyone is probably tired of hearing from me. Or I'm tired of hearing from myself.

heat said...

I had no idea pro girls could make that kind of money. We should have entered all those Brian Head contests, eh? :)
I'm cool with making assignments. I feel the same as angie. I enjoy others posts so much more than my own. But, Angie, your posts could never get old. I love when you post.